- Tianjin|| ||
- 5-10 years
- Senior high school
- Full time
- No limit
Description of position:
1. According to the existing standard operating procedures, use analytical instruments such as GC / HPLC / LC-MS / UV for detection, and issue relevant reports;
2. Establish and verify the new product analysis method, and judge the deviation;
3. Carry out routine maintenance and simple repair of the instrument.
1. Bachelor degree or above in chemical analysis / instrumental analysis / pharmaceutical analysis / chemical engineering;
2. Experience in liquid phase preparation is preferred.
3. Have certain communication and execution skills, analysis and sorting skills;
4. Good working psychological quality and team spirit.